Czerral Wheeler is the creator of FermPlus and Probiotic superfood. He discusses how today’s health has changed from that of the our parents and grandparents. How we are seeing many more diseases today that were not as prevalent years ago.
Czerral talks about the two reasons we are seeing more diseases today, malnutrition of cells and toxins in the body. He explains how to combat these issues through eating the proper foods and the use of NuFerm (Now called FermPlus). He talks about the importance of bacteria in our digestive system and their role in our health. Some of these bacteria are referred to as “good” and some as “bad”. The ideal balance between them is 85% good and 15% bad. This ratio between the “good” and “bad” bacteria is critical to health. A full 80% of your immune system is contained in your digestive tract!
Czerral ends the conference discussing the four most deadly things to put in your body: milk, read meat, sugar, and caffeine.
What sorts of things can throw the balance of your gut out, influencing the ratio between “good” and “bad bacteria”? Processed foods, fertilizers, pesticides, additives, chlorinated water, stress, illness, caffeinated drinks and prescriptions – to name just a few!
Common warning signs of bacterial imbalance include:
· cravings, difficulty losing weight
· constipation and diarrhea
· faulty digestion, acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome
· bad breath, gum disease, dental problems
· frequent colds, flu’s, infections
· chronic yeast problems
· acne, eczema, foot fungus
· extreme menstrual or menopausal symptoms
Benefits of a colonizing probiotics include:
· reducing cholesterol
· increasing nutrient assimilation
· reducing high blood pressure
· strengthen the immune system
· manufacture and assimilate Be complex vitamins
· better digestion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats
· production of cancer or tumor suppressing compounds
· control the pH levels in the intestinal tract
· detoxify poisonous chemicals added to foods